Keep in touch with news, see the latest adverts for jobs in the music library sector, post questions to other music library colleagues, etc., by joining the IAML (UK & Irl) email list run by JISCmail. You can subscribe or unsubscribe here.
The email list is regularly used for interlibrary loan requests though these should always be checked against Encore21 in the first instance.
When submitting postings to the iaml-uk-irl email list please observe list etiquette:
- This is a discussion list and is not dedicated to Inter-Library Loan requests; any such requests must always contain ILL in the subject line to assist in filtering them out for those not engaged with loans.
- ILL requests should be posted to the list only after they have been checked against the Encore21 database without success.
- Up to six ILL requests may be made in any single email message. Satisfied requests should always be reported back to the list using the same subject line to save the time of others who might still be trying to help.
- Commercial advertisements may not be posted to the list. If in any doubt please ask the list owner.
- Attachments (pictures, documents, etc.) are not accepted — they can spread viruses and will be automatically rejected.
- Reuse of email addresses from this list for sending unsolicited email is strictly forbidden.