The Music Libraries Trust is looking for a new Bursaries Administrator to manage the bursary for the IAML (UK & Irl) Annual Study Weekend, and the Ian Ledsham bursary for the international IAML conference. The volunteer role is rewarding and offers a range of experience and networking opportunities.
The role involves:
- Advertising the bursaries through universities, social media and IAML
- Contacting and liaising with possible sponsors, often music publishers, by post and email
- Liaising with IAML committees about prices and to inform them of successful bursary applicants
- Acting as a point of contact for successful bursary applicants
- Attending quarterly meetings, where all Trust business is discussed. A Bursaries Report is given at each meeting
- Writing blog posts on the Music Libraries Trust website about relevant bursary opportunities and uploading conference reports
- Opportunities sometimes arise for engaging with further Trust activity on an ad hoc basis, if desired
The role will begin in September. Please contact Music Libraries Trust secretary, Edith Speller email@example.com if interested.